UA Local 342
East Bay Municipal Utility District has a job opening for a Water Distribution Plumber I, an entry-level position (with a starting salary of $66,408). The job has now been posted at:
Applicants can apply online from 8:00 a.m. Monday, May 7 to 4:30 p.m. Friday, May 11. Only the first 1600 applications will be accepted.
It is recommended that applicants review the Online Employment Application Guide at https://www.governmentjobs.com/Home/ApplicationGuide
The examination (to be given some time in the near future) will cover: reading skills (at the 8th through 12th grade level); math (including conversions & measurements); spatial ability; tool identification; and mechanical ability. Barron’s Mechanical Aptitude and Spatial Relations Test Preparation book might be useful, along with the Sample Test Items found here.
UC Berkeley is currently accepting applications for Regular Full-Time Steamfitter positions at $52.43/hr.
For more information or to apply:
- Go to www.jobs.berkeley.edu
- Click: Job Listings
- Click: External Applicants
- Under "Basic Job Search" type STEAMFITTER into the "Keywords:" field and click: Search
- To learn more about the position you are interested in, click on the "Posting Title"
- Or, to Apply, click on "Apply Now"